Don’t worry about IELTS, these scholarships for international students don’t require IELTS. The Irish Government and the Irish Universities have a number of scholarships to offer to international students, which will help you out with covering fees for the program. Ireland has a global reputation as a high-quality education provider and previously been ranked as one of the top countries globally in terms of foreign investing, higher education, quality of life and much more. Therefore, it would be a great opportunity to study there without having to take the IELTS too!
There are many opportunities for students who have a desire to study in Ireland. For example, the country’s colleges and universities offer a plethora of courses that one can take advantage of whether they want to become a doctor or a lawyer. With so many options it is important that you know which ones will provide you with this opportunity.
Plenty of students move to this country for higher studies, but are you worried about the IELTS exam? You don’t need to be! As it is possible for you to study in Ireland without having taken the exam. We’ll tell you how you can pursue your university education in Ireland without IELTS. The full details are available below.
Scholarships in Ireland Without IELTS 2021
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Bachelors, Master, Doctorate
List of Ireland Universities Without IELTS
Below is the List of Ireland Universities without IELTS Requirements. This includes Some Ranked Universities in Ireland.
- Maynooth University
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- University of Limerick
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Nui Galway
- Dublin City University
- University College Dublin
- University College Cork
- Trinity College Dublin
List of Scholarships in Ireland
1. Government of Ireland Scholarships
The Ireland Government Scholarship scheme provides financial assistance to international students pursuing master’s, doctoral, or postgraduate degree programs. This scheme is funded by Ireland’s Ministry of Education and Science. The scholarship scheme covers tuition fees at the standard rate, as well as providing for a maintenance allowance.
- For More Information: Visit the Official Website of the Ireland Scholarship
2. Trinity College Dublin Irish Government Scholarship
The Trinity College Dublin Global Research Scholarship offers up to ten fully funded scholarships for international postgraduate students. This scholarship will fund Masters and PhD programs at Trinity College Dublin, payment of tuition fees, living costs, payment of examination fees and travel expenses to Ireland.
- For More Information: Visit the Official Website of the Trinity College Dublin
3. Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships
60 scholarships are to be provided for one year of study at Bachelor, Master’s or PhD levels. The 60 scholarships will help successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
- For More Information: Visit Here
Other Scholarships in Ireland
Several Irish universities, including the government, offer scholarships to students who are looking at studying abroad in Ireland. Here is a list of more links related to study abroad scholarships in university level education available to international students in Ireland :
- The Walsh Fellowships
- Irish Research Council Scholarships
- DIT Centenary Scholarship Program
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology Scholarship
- National College of Ireland Scholarships
How to Study in Ireland Without IELTS?
- Start by searching universities in Ireland and the courses in Ireland you’re interested in.
- Using Google, type in the Name of the University to see ranking information for Ireland University.
- Those colleges you have chosen in Ireland without IELTS must be applied for online
- If you attended an English Mode University or College, you do not need a Language Proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS.
- Studying with the Requirements of Studying without IELTS is possible when students have completed a previous educational course in English.
- In order to demonstrate that the previous education was completed in English, the students are required to supply an official certificate or declaration.
How To Apply For Ireland Visa
Do Student Visa require the IELTS? A student visa in Ireland can be applied for if you have been accepted by a university in Ireland without having to offer IELTS. The following documents must be provided:
- An active passport
- along with a letter of approval from an institution recognized in Ireland.
- A financial statement that shows you have enough money to cover your expenses during the course.
- Information about your health insurance.
- Evidence that you have not been convicted of any crime.
- Biometric information may be required as well.
- School records.
- Document stating your commitment to leave Ireland once your visa expires.
Ireland is known all over the world for its top-name universities that offer any international student the opportunity to come and study in Ireland. Certain programs do have a little bit of financial transactions attached to them, so it would be a good idea to Google a few of those before committing yourself to a particular program. There are many scholarships available online, so it’s worth applying for those as well, as there are also some on campus at your local college you can apply for. Scholarships come from several sources, namely from the Irish Government, as well as from businesses and new foundations set up with the purpose of helping people who otherwise may not have been able to complete their course.