There are many universities in the United States that offer scholarships for international students without requiring GRE scores. Many of these scholarship offers are PhD and Master’s programs at top-tier universities like Harvard, Yale and Stanford.
Even highly competitive undergraduate programs like UC Berkeley currently do not require the GRE. With the closure of all international testing centers by ETS, there is an opportunity to apply to some beautiful Universities in San Francisco Bay Area without taking any language tests such as TOEFL, IELTS etc. According to recent reports, more than 400 universities do not require GRE or GMAT scores in their program offerings!
America the destination country. The United States of America (USA) is home to the best universities in the world, and we don’t just mean the main centers like New York and California! This umbrella covers all types of establishments: Ivy colleges, technical institutes and community colleges – you name it.
What unites them all is the amazing variety of subjects they cover, as well as their incomparable commitment to students’ success. Education USA conducts interviews with American Masters and scholars from around the world today who prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that its education system provides unparalleled qualification opportunities. Not only will you be able to study for an MBA or MRSCM degree – you can even relish some free English language lessons on offer!
Many universities allow students to apply without requiring GRE or IELTS scores. To find out what List of US Colleges do not require the GRE test, check out this article. If you’re interested in applying to a variety of colleges and prefer taking different tests, we’ve also got low-cost language option Duolingo, which we’ve mentioned here. Scholarships in the United States can be obtained from a variety of organizations and state-sponsored agencies, and we’ve compiled some great tips on how to get them here.
Details About Scholarships in USA Without GRE/GMAT 2022
MS in USA Without GRE (List of Universities in USA Without GRE)
There is a lot of List of Universities without GRE in the USA. Check the list of universities below.
Stevens Institute of Technology
California State University Long Beach
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Mississippi State University
San Jose State University
The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Illinois Institute of Technology
University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
The University of Alabama waived GRE and GMAT for certain departments. Read University Albama Notice
The University of Mississippi
The University of Mississippi at Oxford is home to a number of graduate programs, including Pharmaceutics MS & Ph.D., Civil MS & Ph.D., CSE MS & Ph.D., Geology MS & Ph.D., Journalism MA – all of which have waived the GRE requirement for the Fall-2020 admission due to the Coronavirus pandemic .
The University of North Alabama
For Pandemic Period GRE/GMAT is waived at The University of North Alabama. It’s accepting any one of the following: IELTS with a score of 6 or Duolingo with a score of 100. While the initial paragraph was already informative, it could be improved by specifying which language(s) The University of North Alabama accepts from Duolingo and having a clearer link to Duolingo itself – the content about Duolingo was written as if this were a website separate from UNA where instead it’s a page on a website.
University of Minnesota
Robotics Institute waived GRE requirement for Master’s of Science in Robotics
Southern Methodist University
Cox School of Business waived GRE/GMAT and extend the admission deadline.
University of North Carolina Charlotte
Belk College MBA waived the GMAT/GRE.
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Saunders College of Business waived GMAT/GRE.
The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee waived GRE/GMAT for some programs.
Texas Tech University waived GRE.
Austin Peay State University waived GRE.
Northeastern University waive GRE/GMAT requirement for 2021-22 applicants
Drew University Waive GRE
University of Louisville Graduate Business Programs Waive GRE/GMAT.
University of Arizona Master of Public Health waives GRE.
Brandis University Master of Public Policy program waives GRE.
South Dakota state university waives the application fee.
George Mason University school of business waives the application fee.
Auburn University waive GRE/GMAT score
Loyla University school of business waive GRE/GMAT score.
University of Memphis School of Public Health waives GRE.
University of Texas Rio Grande Valley.
Austin Peay State University
Florida State University
To help applicants during this time, FSU has decided to temporarily waive the GRE/GMAT requirements.
Alternative for GRE/GMAT/IELTS (If asked by the University)
- Doulingo English Language Test: Duolingo is an Alternative to IELTS. They will charge only 49 USD. More than 2000+ Universities are accepting Now.
- The United States Universities are also now accepting Duolingo English Test. Some Screenshots of the Universities are given below.
- IELTS/TOEFL: Affected applicants may submit Duolingo English Test (DET) in terms of IELTS/TOELF.
- GRE/GMAT: All master’s applicants will have the GRE/GMAT requirement waived.
You May Want To Read: Top 10 Duolingo Accepted Universities in Canada
List of USA Universities Without IELTS
If you have a bachelor’s degree in English, then licensing exams are not necessary. You can still get into universities for your master’s without them, but if that is the route you are trying to take then it might be best to look into getting your requirement of English degrees out of the way. IELTS specifically may not even matter because if you studied literature in English then by definition you almost certainly have what is needed to pass the test anyways! Here’s an article about colleges in America that don’t require GRE or IELTS for legitimate students who need aid.
|Universities in USA without IELTS||Alternative Requirements to Study in USA without IELTS|
|University of Colorado||If the student is a native of an English-speaking country and has completed one academic year in the United States.|
|Drexel University||University Preparation Summer Program (UPSP), andBridge Program for International Students|
|University of Arkansas||Intensive English Language Program (IELP)|
|University of Dayton||Intensive English Language Program (IELP)|
|California State University||Must have attended secondary schooling or above for three academic years in: Virgin Islands & Wales, United Kingdom, Trinidad (except EET), South Africa, Scotland (except SSEES), Nigeria (except CDAE), New Zealand (except CEMS), Kenya (except IFPM) – see example on http://www.compass.utoronto.ca/oia/nature-of-international-programs/, Jamaica (except JCU), Ireland (except NMITMMNISP ), Guyana, Ghana , Canada (except CEPS students), Botswana , Bermuda , Belize, Barbados , Bahamas , Australia, Antigua .…|
|University of New Orleans||UNO IELP 63+ in LGVR and 70+ in Writing|
|University of Delaware||ELI (English Language for Internationals)|
|University of Iowa||The minimum score in IELTS: Overall bands: 4.5, no less than 4.0 in each module for conditional admission; After that, compulsory attendance at IIEP: Iowa International English Program.|
List of Scholarships in USA Funded by USA Government:
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program: This Fulbright scholarship is the government’s flagship program for international students applying to American universities. This scholarship is not open to medical students. But it is possibly the best and most established scholarship in the world available for any graduate student, artist, or young professional hoping to escape their country and immerse themselves in a new culture.
- East-West Center Scholarships and Fellowships – The Asia-Pacific Student Scholarship will provide scholarships to students who are currently enrolled in college and are from the Asia-Pacific region.
- Rotary Peace Fellowships: If a student is studying in one of the Rotary’s ‘Peace Centers’ then he will be provided with a scholarship for completing his master’s degree.
- Boston University Scholarships 2021 United States: Boston University offers BU Trustee Scholarship and BU Presidential Scholarships for Bachelors and Masters Program.
- Google Scholarships: Google is now offering 100,000 Google scholarships in 2021. 100,000 Scholarships offered by Google to all International Students.
- Stanford University Knight Hennesy Scholarship: 100 Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students as well as U.S Citizens to study Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, Joint Degrees degrees at Stanford University which is the Leading University of the world.
So in this article we gathered Scholarships in the USA Without GRE. Hope this helps you find scholarships opportunities in the USA. If you have any questions, be sure to ask in the comment section below. If this post has helped you, please share it with others so they can find this information as well.