A new five-year agreement on the Erasmus+ program has been approved between all EU decision-makers. Now more than ever, young Europeans will be supported to study, train, volunteer, or gain professional experience abroad through the Erasmus+ program – with strong support for full degree masters programs in the field of ICT including computer science.
At this webpage you can get detailed information on how students can benefit from applying for this coveted Scholarship for International Students produced by the European Commission to find their perfect Master’s Program in some of the world’s most interesting universities around Europe.
Last year they allotted 2,450 scholarship grants to international students. This year, there will be 2756 grantees. Erasmus helps to provide scholarship funding for study abroad and foreign language research. These opportunities are generally open to students between the ages of 18 and 30, although it is possible for researchers over this age range to apply as well.
All applications are considered alongside any current grants or loans that you already have in place, so it does not necessarily mean that you would receive less funding than what you need in order to pay for your studies abroad if your application were declined.
The standard period of an award with Erasmus is 12 months but can vary depending on the types of courses or programs that are approved by your national office or whether or not the program matches with the country, institution and/or partner involved in the offer.
The duration of the scholarship is two years for master program and three years for doctoral program. The Erasmus scholarship is open to all nationalities from around the globe. Students who do not know English can study in Europe without taking IELTS exam.
According to our research, Erasmus Society usually selects hundreds of eligible applicants every year. All the curious facts related to the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023 are given below in an unbiased manner.
Details About Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-2023
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Each Course has a Different Deadline
No. of Scholarships
Number of undergraduates admitted for the 2022-2023 school year: 2,756.
Benefits of the Erasmus Scholarship
Erasmus is a fully funded academic scholarship program that covers all the costs of enrolling a student. This scholarship covers all your expenses.
- A monthly stipend (approximately 1100-1200 euros per month)
- No tuition fees required.
- Travel allowance.
- Tickets for international flights.
- Travel allowance from country to country when your semester is over.
- Reassignment of bonds is not required when returning home.
- After completing a Master’s/Ph.D., you will receive a job visa. The degree will allow you to work in Europe after graduation.
- Erasmus is the Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you should consider this opportunity.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- Czech Republic
What is Not Required for the Scholarship?
- Students awaiting results may also apply
- without needing the GRE
- No need to contact any professor or else
- No work Experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 and 3.0 have also been selected. Low-CGPA holders must therefore take a chance.
What is Required for the Erasmus Scholarship
- In addition, you can check if your program accepts any other language tests? An alternative to the IELTS test has been launched called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. Now you can take a test from home with this program.
- In general, at least 6.5 bands in IELTS are required for every program. The GRE is not required for any program.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- Open the Erasmus catalog and browse each program one by one to see which one suits you.
- After that, select 2022 in the Year(s) of the student intake tab. All 2022 programs will be listed.
- Select the three most relevant programs.
- Be aware of the requirements of programs and prepare early, such as writing a statement of purpose, a motivation letter, a personal statement, etc.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship. Please Visit the Official Website Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Catalogue (EMJMD)